Friday, July 8, 2011

What I did on My Free Friday Afternoon

Well I have so much <joke> "free" time between going to doctors, having exams, painful injections, trips to the ER, doing PT, lawyers, forms, praying, serving etc. So after my Dr. appointment this afternoon and the gushing rain walking home from the bus stop, I checked the mail. Lo and behold, all of the parts I needed to make myself the Jasper necklace and earrings were finally here! This included:


Necklace:
Medium beading wire (Softflex)
Large Turquoise Aqua Terra Jasper Oval Puff Beads
6mm Sterling Silver spacer beads
Turquoise Aqua Terra Jasper Cross
Large Sterling Jump Ring for Cross
Large Argentium S Clasp with SS Jump Rings for Closure




Earrings:
Sterling Silver Head Pins
Small and Medium Turquoise Aqua Terra Oval Puff Beads
4mm Sterling Silver spacer beads
Argentium Reusable Ear Wires


Everything Purchased from Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment