Friday, June 17, 2011

Original Watercolor of Miraculous Mary

Miraculous Mary Medal Painting
I received my original watercolor painting by Dina Staggs of Risen Phoenix Designs. The painting uses elements of both the front and the back of the Miraculous Mary medal and this painting is beautiful. The colors are much more vivid in person and I am so happy I received today. It's a wonderful painting, Dina. Very original and very lovely. I cannot thank you enough. I hope you enjoy the rosary and prayer beads which I traded as much as I will enjoy her. Thank you and Bless you.

From the artist:
""Miraculous Medal" is an original watercolor painting inspired by the Miraculous Medal (a devotional medal depicting Jesus' mother Mary.) The Miraculous Medal is often worn by Catholics as a devotional prayer.
Title: Miraculous Medal
Type: Original artwork. NOT a print or reproduction.
Paper Type: Lightly textured, acid-free, cold press watercolor paper. The paper weight is 140 lb(300g), chosen for its versatility and durability.
Size: 11x15 inches
Mediums: High quality watercolor pencils were the primary medium for this painting. The colors are layered for rich color-tones. Details were drawn with archival-quality ink.
Signature: The painting is signed in the lower right-hand corner."

No comments:

Post a Comment