Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Sale on Etsy Continued Plus Extra Deal

StairwayHeaven
Remember: SUMMER25
The sale continues until September 31. I am offering 25% off all Etsy items except PIFs and gift certificates. Even custom items are on sale. Once we establish a price for your custom item, you will receive 25% off that price. Gift certificates can still be used to purchase an item and then receive 25% off that item. Just put in SUMMER25 into the discount code box to receive your discount.

Please visit my Facebook page and Blog. You will receive an additional 5% off if you "Like" me and "Follow" me, respectively.
For those who have already done both, you are eligible for this deal and an extra 5% (40% total!!), just let me know in a conversation please.
Thank you and Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment